من اجل نظرة واسعة للريف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

من اجل نظرة واسعة للريف

منتديات ريفية الهوية امازيغية الاصل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
azeer_05
the story of love Vote_rcapthe story of love Voting_barthe story of love Vote_lcap 
azol480
the story of love Vote_rcapthe story of love Voting_barthe story of love Vote_lcap 
Han0ena
jad_eddahri
abuhadji2008
Admin
elwahabi_05
heartbreak
azdine_darkaoui
meddahri
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
المواضيع الأخيرة
» فوائد التدخين ؟؟؟ ؟؟ صدق او لا تصدق ؟؟؟؟؟
the story of love Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 9:30 am من طرف simo

» [b][b][b]الحسيمة....انجاز عظيم لجمال عيسى...[/b][/b][/b]
the story of love Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 12:13 pm من طرف azol480

» [b] طنجة .... مواجهة بين الطلبة والسيمي.[/b]
the story of love Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 01, 2009 12:09 pm من طرف azol480

» [b]بني بوعياش: الدرك يقوم بحملة ضد مروجي و مستهلكي المخدرات[/b]
the story of love Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 16, 2008 3:01 pm من طرف BENSIALI

» اكتشافات امازيغية لن يعود معها الوعي كما كان
the story of love Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 13, 2008 5:46 pm من طرف BENSIALI

» المغرب يرصد نصف مليار درهم للقناة الأمازيغية
the story of love Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 13, 2008 5:39 pm من طرف BENSIALI

» [b]خطة علي الهمة لجذب ابناء الريف[/b]
the story of love Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 13, 2008 11:34 am من طرف BENSIALI

» لليوم السادس على التوالي
the story of love Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 12, 2008 12:42 pm من طرف Admin

» الأصالة والمعاصرة يطرد نائبين برلمانيين
the story of love Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 12, 2008 12:35 pm من طرف Admin

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 107 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يناير 02, 2018 1:06 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 53 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو youssefhaha فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 2231 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 576 موضوع
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط من اجل نظرة واسعة للريف على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط من اجل نظرة واسعة للريف على موقع حفض الصفحات
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

the story of love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
jad_eddahri

jad_eddahri

عدد الرسائل : 218
العمر : 37
الموقع : imzouren
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2008

the story of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the story of love   the story of love Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Love

Romeo and Juliet is sometimes considered to have no unifying theme, save that of young love.[33] In fact, the characters in it have become emblems of all who die young for their lovers. Since it is such an obvious subject of the play, several scholars have explored the language and historical context behind the romance of the play.[35]
On their first meeting, Romeo and Juliet use a form of communication recommended by many etiquette authors in Shakespeare's day: metaphor. By using metaphors of saints and sins, Romeo was able to test Juliet's feelings for him in a non-threatening way. This method was recommended by Baldassare Castiglione (whose works had been translated into English by this time). He pointed out that if a man used a metaphor as an invitation, the woman could pretend she did not understand the man, and the man could take the hint and back away without losing his honour. Juliet, however, makes it clear that she is interested in Romeo by playing along with his metaphor. Later, in the balcony scene, Shakespeare has Romeo overhear Juliet's declaration of love for him. In Brooke's version of the story, her declaration is done in her bedroom, alone. By bringing Romeo into the scene to eavesdrop, Shakespeare breaks from the normal sequence of courtship. Usually, a woman was required to play hard to get, to be sure that her suitor was sincere. Breaking this rule, however, serves to speed along the plot. The lovers are able to skip a lengthy part of wooing, and move on to plain talk about their relationship—developing into an agreement to be married after knowing each other for only one night.[35] In the final suicide scene, there is a contradiction in the message – in the Catholic religion, suicides are condemned to hell, whereas people who die to be with their loves under the "Religion of Love" are joined with their loves in paradise. Romeo and Juliet's love seems to be expressing the "Religion of Love" view rather than the Catholic view. Another point is that although their love is passionate, it is only consummated in marriage, which prevents them from losing the audience's sympathy.[36]
The play arguably equates love and sex with death. Throughout the story, both Romeo and Juliet, along with the other characters, fantasize about it as a dark being, often equating it with a lover. Capulet, for example, when he first discovers Juliet's (faked) death, describes it as having deflowered his daughter.[37] Juliet later even compares Romeo to death in an erotic way. One of the strongest examples of this in the play is in Juliet's suicide, when she says, grabbing Romeo's dagger, "O happy dagger! / ...This is thy sheath / there rust, and let me die." The dagger here can be a sort of phallus of Romeo, with Juliet being its sheath in death, a strong sexual symbol

عدل سابقا من قبل jad_eddahri في الإثنين أبريل 07, 2008 11:32 am عدل 1 مرات (السبب : i want to thank my great friend azol480 for this poem there is so cool so.thank you very much)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
azol480
Administrator
Administrator
azol480

عدد الرسائل : 323
العمر : 38
الموقع : Imzouren
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2008

the story of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the story of love   the story of love Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 31, 2008 4:26 pm

ohhoo i would like to thank you may friend jad-dahri anout this subject

you can read this poem it is from me to YOU

It's having someone to be with
Someone you can't be without
It's wanting to hold them every second
That's what its all about.

It's the happiness you feel
When everythings gone wrong
It's the way you sit there
And think of crazy love songs.

It's the sadness in your heart
When you know their not there
It's the safeness you have
When you are feeling scared.

It's the hope you have
When everythings gone
It's the dreams you hold
When your alone.

It's having someone to talk to
When noone else is listening
It's being so in love
That nothing in your life is missing.

It's knowing I love you
And I'll love you forever
It's thinking of you every second
Thats what true love is!

عدل سابقا من قبل azol480 في الثلاثاء أبريل 08, 2008 10:59 am عدل 1 مرات
http://Www.rifline.tk
azeer_05

azeer_05

عدد الرسائل : 496
العمر : 35
الموقع : الحسيمة
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2008

the story of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the story of love   the story of love Icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 31, 2008 4:38 pm

good subject and good poem too
jad_eddahri

jad_eddahri

عدد الرسائل : 218
الموقع : imzouren
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2008

the story of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the story of love   the story of love Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 07, 2008 11:36 am

thank you my friend azol480 for this coll poem
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 174
الموقع : www.rifline.tk
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/02/2008

the story of love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the story of love   the story of love Icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 07, 2008 2:27 pm

thanks my friend jad_eddahri of this story thanks you very mush
https://rifline.ahlamountada.com

the story of love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I Will Love You Forever!
» love of my life
» Lorie/I LOVE YOU
» love of my life
» what a kind of love

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
من اجل نظرة واسعة للريف :: منتديات ريف لاين للثقافة والتعليم :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: